EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 2013International Workshop NUCPERF 2012: Long-Term Performance of Cementitious Barriers and Reinforced Concrete in Nuclear Power Plant and Radioactive Waste Storage and Disposal (RILEM Event TC 226-CNM and EFC Event 351)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Session 6: Metallic Corrosion|
|Published online||11 July 2013|
- CEB., 1997, “Durable of concrete structures”, Thomas Telford. [Google Scholar]
- S. Alahmad, A. Toumi, J. Verdier, R. François, 2009, “Effect of crack opening on carbon dioxide penetration in cracked mortar samples”, Materials and Structures (2009) 42:559–566. NUCPERF 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peter Schießl and Michael Raupach, 1997, “Laboratory Studies and Calculations on the Influence of Crack Width on Chloride-Induced Corrosion of Steel in Concrete”, ACI Materials Journal, V. 94, No. 1, January-February 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Tarek Uddin Mohammed, Nobuaki Otsuki, Makoto Hisada, and Tsunenori Shibata, 2001, “Effect of crack width and bar types on corrosion of steel in concrete”, Journal of materials in civil engineering / May/June 2001. [Google Scholar]
- A.W.Beeby, 1983, “Cracking, cover, and corrosion of reinforcement”, Concrete international/February 1983, pp.35–40. [Google Scholar]
- Raoul François, Ginette Arliguie, 1998, “Influence of service cracking on reinforcement steel corrosion”, Journal of materials in civil engineering / February 1998. [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Otieno, M.G. Alexander & H.D. Beushausen, 2009, “Corrosion propagation in cracked and uncracked concrete”, 2nd International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting, ICCRRR-2, 24–26 November 2008, Cape Town, South Africa, pp. 339–344. [Google Scholar]
- Gagné R, François R, Masse P, 2001, “Chloride penetration testing of cracked mortar samples”. In: Banthia N, Sakai K, Gjory OE (2001) Concrete under severe conditions, vol 1. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, pp 198–205. [Google Scholar]
- C.Andrade and C.Alonso, 2004,”Test methods for on-site corrosion rate measurement of steel reinforcement in concrete by means of the polarization resistance mothod”, RILEM TC 154-EMC: Electrochemical techniques for measuring metallic corrosion. Materials and structures, Vol. 37, November 2004, pp 623–643. [Google Scholar]
- Raoul Francois, Inamullah Khan, Ngoc Anh Vu, Hugo Mercado and Arnaud Castel, 2012,”Study of the impact of localized cracks on the corrosion mechanism”, European journal of environment and civil engineering, DOI:10.1080/19648189.2012.667982. [Google Scholar]
- R.Francois and J.C.Maso, 1988, “Effect of damage in reinforced concrete on carbonation or chloride penetration”, Cement and Concrete Research, Vol.18 (1988), pp. 961–970. [Google Scholar]
- In-Seok Yoon, Oguzhan Copuroglu, Ki-Bong Park, 2007, “Effect of global climatic change on carbonation progress of concrete”, Atmospheric Environment 41 (2007) 7274–7285. [Google Scholar]
- L.J.Parrott, 1994, “A Study of Carbonation-Induced Corrosion”, Magazine of Concrete Research, 1994, 46 (3): 23–28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.