EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2013TM 2012 – The Time Machine Factory [unspeakable, speakable] on Time Travel in Turin
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Spacetime Machine: Traveling from Micro to Macro Events|
|Published online||05 September 2013|
- C. Lanczos, The Variational Principles of Mechanics (Dover, New York, USA, 1986)
- Y. Suzuki, Journal of the College of Arts and Sciences, Chiba university, 2, 1, 12–16 (1956)
- H. Goldstein, C.P. Poole, J.F. Safko, Classical Mechanics, (Pearson Education, London, UK, 2001)
- T. Ootsuka, E. Tanaka, Physics Letters A 374, 1917–1921 (2010) [CrossRef]
- T. Ootsuka, arXiv:1206.6040v1 (2012)
- E. Tanaka, “General Relativity by Kawaguchi geometry”, in this Proceedings (2012)
- V. Aldaya, J. A. De Azcárraga, Riv. Nuovo Cimento, 3, 10, 1–66 (1980)
- S.S. Chern, W.H. Chen, K.S. Lam, Lectures On Differential Geometry, (World Scientific, Singapore, 1999)
- T. Ootsuka, “New covariant Hamilton formulation for field theories”, in preparation
- R. Bryant, P. Griffiths, D. Grossman, Exterior Differential Systems and Euler-Lagrange Partial Differential Equations, (Chicago Lectures in Mathematics, Chicago, USA, 2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.