EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 2013IFSA 2011 – Seventh International Conference on Inertial Fusion Sciences and Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||I. Keynotes Addresses, General Plenary Papers and Edward Teller Medal Lectures|
|Published online||15 November 2013|
- G.H. Miller, E.I. Moses, C.R. Wuest, “The National Ignition Facility: enabling fusion ignition for the 21st century,” Nucl. Fusion, 44 S228 (2004) [CrossRef]
- R. Davidson et al., “Frontiers in High Energy Density Physics: The X-Games of Contemporary Science,” The National Academies, Washington, DC (2003)
- J.D. Lindl, “Inertial confinement fusion: the quest for ignition and energy gain using indirect drive,” American Institute of Physics Press, New York (1998)
- G.A. Haynam, P.J. Wegner, J.M. Auerbach et al., “National Ignition Facility laser performance status,” Appl. Opt. 46, 3276 (2007) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- “National Ignition Campaign Execution Plan,” LLNL UCRL-AR-213718, NIF-0111975-AA (2005)
- S.H. Glenzer et al., “Demonstration of Ignition Radiation Temperatures in Indirect-Drive Inertial Con?nement Fusion Hohlraums,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 106, 085004 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- N.B. Meezan, L.J. Atherton, D.A. Callahan, et al., “National Ignition Campaign Hohlraum Energetics,”Phys. Plasmas 17, 056304 (2010) [CrossRef]
- S.H. Glenzer et al., “Symmetric Inertial Confinement Fusion Implosions at Ultra-High Laser Energies,”Science 327, 1228 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. Michel, L. Divol, E.A. Williams, et al., “Tuning the Implosion Symmetry of ICF Targets via Controlled Crossed-Beam Energy Transfer,” Phys. Rev. Letters 102, 025004 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G.A. Kyrala, J.L. Kline, S. Dixit, S. Glenzer, et al., “Symmetry tuning for ignition capsules via the symcap technique,” Phys. Plasmas 18, 056307 (2011) [CrossRef]
- R.P.J. Town, M.S.D. Rosen, P.A. Michel et al., “Analysis of the National Ignition Facility ignition hohlraum energetics experiments,” Phys. Plasmas 18, 056302 (2011) [CrossRef]
- U.S. Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) and Office of Science, Basic Research Directions for Science at the National Ignition Facility, U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, DC, 2011.
- National Research Council, High Energy Density Physics: The X-Games of Contemporary Science, National Academies Press, Washington, DC, 2003.
- E. Storm, “Progress Towards IFE,” Chapter 8, World Scientific Handbook of Energy, Nov 2012
- A. Bayramian et al., “Compact, Efficient Laser Systems for Laser Inertial Fusion Energy,” accepted for publication in Fusion Sci. Technol. 60 (2011)
- J.F. Latkowski, R.P. Abbott, S. Aceves et al., “Chamber design for the Laser Inertial Fusion Energy (LIFE) Engine,” Fusion Sci. Technol. 60, (2011) 54-60
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.