EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 2013IFSA 2011 – Seventh International Conference on Inertial Fusion Sciences and Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||PHYSICS OF INERTIAL FUSION – II. Conventional Target Physics (Direct and Indirect)|
|Published online||15 November 2013|
- “Triple Picket Point Design for Polar-Drive Ignition on NIF,” S-AA-G-082 Rev. B, Laboratory for Laser Energetics, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY(12 September 2011)
- “Multi-FM 1D-SSD Requirements on OMEGA,” T-BW-R-005-A, Laboratory for Laser Energetics, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY (14 April 2011)
- See National Technical Information Service Order No. DE2002762802 [Laboratory for Laser Energetics LLE Review Quarterly Report 79, 121 (1999)]. Copies may be obtained from the National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA 22161
- S.E. Bodneret al., Phys. Plasmas 5, 1901 (1998) [CrossRef]
- C.P. Verdon, Bull. Am. Phys. Soc. 38, 2010 (1993)
- P.W. McKentyet al., Phys. Plasmas 8, 2315 (2001) [CrossRef]
- V.N. Goncharovet al., Phys. Plasmas 10, 1906 (2003) [CrossRef]
- T.R. Boehlyet al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 106, 195005 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- V.N. Goncharovet al., Phys. Plasmas 15, 056310 (2008) [CrossRef]
- T.J.B. Collinset al., “Preparing for Polar Drive at the National Ignition Facility,” to be published in Physics of Plasmas.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.