EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 2013IFSA 2011 – Seventh International Conference on Inertial Fusion Sciences and Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||VIII. High Energy Laser Facilities/Technology|
|Published online||15 November 2013|
- T. R. Boehly, D. L. Brown, R. S. Craxton, R. L. Keck, J. P. Knauer, J. H. Kelly, T. J. Kessler, S. A. Kupman, S. J. Loucks, S.A. Letzring, F. J. Marshall, R. L. McCory, S. F. B. Morse, W. Seka, J. M. Soures, and C. P. Verdon, Opt. Commun. 133, 495 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Campbell, J. T. Hunt, E. S. Bliss, D. R. Speck, and R. P. Drake, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 57, 2101 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Joshi, C. P. Navathe, M. S. Ansari, M. P. Kamath, S. Bandhyopadhyay, A. Upadhyay, A.P. Kulkarni, P.K. Tripathi, S.R. Patwa, J.D. Singh, N. Sreedhar, R. Chandra, M.N. Kumbhare, and H. C. Pant, Fusion Engineering and Design 44, 67 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Campbell, T. I. Suratwala, J. Non-Cryst. Solids 263 and 264, 318 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Navathe, M. S. Ansari, S Nigam, S. Nyapathi, B. Singh, and R. Chandra, IEEE Trans. Plasma Science 40, 1898 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Hunt, J. A. Glaze, W. W. Simmons, and P. Renard, Appl. Opt. 17, 2053 (1978) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dubietis, G. Jonusauskas and A. Piskarskas, Opt. Commun. 88, 437 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Raghuramaiah, R.K. Patidar, R.A. Joshi, P.A. Naik, and P.D. Gupta, Pramana J. Phys. 75, 869 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Sharma, M. Raghuramaiah, R. K. Patidar, A. S. Joshi, P. A. Naik, and P. D. Gupta, Proc.of Chirped pulse Amplification Symposium, Laval University, Canada, Nov 17-21, 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.