EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 2013IFSA 2011 – Seventh International Conference on Inertial Fusion Sciences and Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||IX. Heavy Ion Beam Drivers|
|Published online||15 November 2013|
- K. Horioka, et al., Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. A606, 1 (2009), and references therein [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Friedman, et al., Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. A606, 6 (2009), and references therein [Google Scholar]
- K. Horioka, et al., 18th International Symposium on Heavy Ion Inertial Fusion (HIF2010), Darmstadt, August-September 2010, TUS-0404 [Google Scholar]
- A. Nakayama, et al., “Longitudinal bunch compression study with induction voltage modulator”, these proceedings [Google Scholar]
- A. Namprom, T. Wiboonphon, T. Sasaki, and T. Kikuchi, Nob. Harada, 3rd Euro-Asian Pulsed Power Conference / 18th International Conference on High-Power Particle Beams EAPPC-BEAMS 2010, Jeju, Korea, October 10–14, 2010, MoB3-5, p.108 [Google Scholar]
- M. Reiser, Theory and Design of Charged Particle Beams (Wiley, New York, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Hockney and J. W. Eastwood, Computer Simulation using Particles (IOP publishing, Bristol and Philadelphia, 1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.