EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 2013IFSA 2011 – Seventh International Conference on Inertial Fusion Sciences and Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||XI. IFE Power Plant Technologies (Including Material Studies)|
|Published online||15 November 2013|
- B.Y. Zel'dovich et al., Sov. Phys. JETP 15, 109 (1972)
- Phase Conjugate Laser Optics, ed. by A. Brignon, J.-P. Huignard, (Wiley-Interscience, New York 2003)
- M. Kalal et al., Consideration of SBS PCM technique for self-aiming of laser fusion drivers on IFE targets - proposal and feasibility study, 3rd International Conference on the Frontiers of Plasma Physics and Technology 5-9 March 2007, Bangkok, Thailand
- M. Kalal et al., J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 112, 032049 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. Ostermeyer et al., Laser and Particle Beams 26, 297 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Kalal et al., J. Fusion Energy 29, 527 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Kalal et al., J. Korean Phys. Soc. 56, 184 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Kalal, O. Slezak, SPIE Optics & Optoelectronics, Prague, April 18–21, 2011, Proc. (part 3 / HiPER: European Pathway to Laser Energy, 808021)
- M.J. Weber, Proc. Soc. Photo. Opt. Instrum. Eng. 75, 681 (1986)
- D.J. Dentz, R.C. Puttbach,, R.F. Belt, AIP Conf. Proc. 18, 954 (1974)
- M.J. Weber, R. Morgret, S.Y. Leung, J.A. Griffin, D. Gabbe, and A.J. Linz, J. Appl. Phys. 49, 3464 (1978) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.