EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 2013LHCP 2013 – Large Hadron Collider Physics 2013
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||(Plenary) BSM Session|
|Published online||26 November 2013|
- CMS Collaboration, Search in leptonic channels for heavy resonances decaying to long-lived neutral particles, JHEP 02 (2013) 085, arXiv:1211.2472 [hep-ex].
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for non-pointing photons in the diphoton and Emiss T final state in √s = 7 TeV proton-proton collisions using the ATLAS detector, submitted to: Phys. Rev. D, arXiv:1304.6310 [hepex].
- CMS Collaboration, Search for long-lived particles in events with photons and missing energy in protonproton collisions at √s = 7 TeV, Phys. Lett. 722 (2013) 273, arXiv:1212.1838 [hep-ex]. [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for WH production with a light Higgs boson decaying to prompt electronjets in proton-proton collisions at √s = 7 TeV with the ATLAS detector, New J. Phys. 15 (2013) 043009, arXiv:1302.4403 [hep-ex]. [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, A search for prompt leptonjets in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV with the ATLAS detector, Phys. Lett. B 719 (2013) 299–317, arXiv:1212.5409 [hep-ex]. [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for a heavy narrow resonance decaying to eμ, eτor μτ with the ATLAS detector in √s = 7 TeV pp collisions at the LHC, Phys. Lett. B 723 (2013) 15–32, arXiv:1212.1272 [hep-ex]. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, Search for three-jet resonances in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, Phys. Lett. B 718 (2012) 329, arXiv:1208.2931 [hep-ex]. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.