EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 2013LHCP 2013 – Large Hadron Collider Physics 2013
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||(Parallel) Higgs Session|
|Published online||26 November 2013|
- S. L. Glashow, Partial-symmetries of weak interactions, Nucl. Phys. 22 (1961) 579 [CrossRef]
- S. Weinberg, A model of leptons, Phys. Rev. Lett. 19 (1967) 1264 [CrossRef]
- A. Salam, Weak and electromagnetic interactions in Elementary particle physics: relativistic groups and analyticity, N. Svartholm, ed., p. 367. Almquvist & Wiskell, 1968
- F. Englert and R. Brout, Broken symmetry and the mass of gauge vector mesons, Phys. Rev. Lett. 13 (1964) 321 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. W. Higgs, Broken symmetries, massless particles and gauge fields, Phys. Lett. 12 (1964) 132 [CrossRef]
- P. W. Higgs, Broken symmetries and the masses of gauge bosons, Phys. Rev. Lett. 13 (1964) 508 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- G. S. Guralnik, C. R. Hagen, and T. W. B. Kibble, Global conservation laws and massless particles, Phys. Rev. Lett. 13 (1964) 585 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. W. Higgs, Spontaneous symmetry breakdown without massless bosons, Phys. Rev. 145 (1966) 1156 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. W. B. Kibble, Symmetry breaking in non-Abelian gauge theories, Phys. Rev. 155 (1967) 1554 LHCP 2013 [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, Observation of a new boson at a mass of 125 GeV with the CMS experiment at the LHC, Phys. Lett. B 716 (2012) 30–61 [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Observation of a new particle in the search for the standard model Higgs boson with the ATLAS detector at the LHC, Phys. Lett. B 716 (2012) 1–29 [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC, JINST 3 (2008) S08004
- CMS Collaboration, Measurements of the properties of the new boson with a mass near 125 GeV , CMS Physics Analysis Summary, CMS-PAS-HIG-13-005 (2013)
- ATLAS and CMS Collaborations, LHC Higgs Combination Group, Procedure for the LHC Higgs boson search combination in Summer 2011, Technical Report ATL-PHYS-PUB 2011-11, CMS NOTE 2011/005, (2011)
- CMS Collaboration, Combined results of searches for the standard model Higgs boson in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, Phys. Lett. B 710 (2012) 26 [CrossRef]
- LHC Higgs Cross Section Working Group, and David, A. and Denner, A. and Duehrssen, M. and Grazzini, M. and others, LHC HXSWG interim recommendations to explore the coupling structure of a Higgs-like particle, arXiv:1209.0040.
- L. D. Landau, On the angular momentum of a twophoton system, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 60 (1948) 207.
- C. N. Yang, Selection rules for the dematerialization of a particle into two photons, Phys. Rev. 77 (1950) 242 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- CMS Collaboration, Search for the standard model Higgs boson in the H → ZZ(*) → 4l channel in pp collisions at √s = 7 and 8 TeV , CMS Physics Analysis Summary, CMS-PAS-HIG-13-002 (2013)
- S. Bolognesi et al., On the spin and parity of a single-produced resonance at the LHC, Phys. Rev. D 86 (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.