EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 2013LHCP 2013 – Large Hadron Collider Physics 2013
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||(Parallel) Higgs Session|
|Published online||26 November 2013|
- CMS Collaboration: Observation of a new boson at mass of 125 GeV with CMS experiment at LHC, Phys. Lett. B 716 (2012) 30-61. [CrossRef]
- Atlas Collaboration: Observation of a new particle in the search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the ATLAS detector at LHC, Phys. Lett. B 716 (2012) 1–29. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration: The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC, JINST 3:S08004 (2008).
- CMS Collaboration: Measurements of the properties of the new boson with a mass near to 125 GeV, CMS PAS HIG-13-005.
- Martin Stephen P.: A Supersymmetry primer, hepph /9709356.
- Aitchison, Ian J.R.: Supersymmetry and the MSSM: An Elementary introduction, hep-ph/0505105.
- CMS Collaboration: Search for a light charged Higgs boson in top quark decays in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, JHEP 1207 (2012) 143.
- CMS Collaboration: Search for a Higgs boson produced in association with b quarks and decaying into a b-quark pair in proton-proton collisions at 7 TeV, Phys. Lett. B 722 (2013) 207. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration: Search for SuperSymmetric Higgs boson states decaying into bb and produced in association with b-quarks in events collected by semi-leptonic triggers in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, CMS PAS HIG-12-027.
- CMS Collaboration: Search for MSSM Neutral Higgs Bosons Decaying to Tau Pairs in pp Collisions, CMS PAS HIG-12-050.
- CMS Collaboration: Search for Neutral MSSMHiggs Bosons in the μ+μ− final state with the CMS experiment in pp Collisions at √s = 7 TeV, CMS PAS HIG-12-011.
- J. E. Kim and H. P. Nilles: The μ-problem and the strong CP-problem, Phys. Lett. B 138 (1984) 150. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration: Search for a light pseudoscalar Higgs boson in the dimuon decay channel in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, Phys. Rev. Lett. 109 (2012) 121801. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- CMS Collaboration: Search for a non-standard-model Higgs boson decaying to a pair of new light bosons in four-muon final states, arXiv:1210.7619[hep-ex].
- CMS Collaboration: Higgs to gamma gamma, Fermiophobic, CMS-PAS-HIG-12-022.
- CMS Collaboration: Search for the standard model Higgs boson in the Z boson plus a photon channel in pp collisions at √s = 7 and 8 TeV, CMS-PAS-HIG- 13-006.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.