EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 2013LHCP 2013 – Large Hadron Collider Physics 2013
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||(Parallel) Exotics Session|
|Published online||26 November 2013|
- CMS Collaboration, Observation of a new boson at a mass of 125 GeV with the CMS experiment at the LHC, Physics Letters B 716, 30–61 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Martin Schmaltz, Introducing the Little Higgs, Nucl. Phys. Proc. Suppl. 117, 40–49 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Cacciapaglia, Giacomo and Deandrea, Aldo and Harada, Daisuke and Okada, Yasuhiro, Bounds and Decays of New Heavy Vector-like Top Partners, JHEP 1011, 159 (2010) [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC, JINST 3, S08004 (2008)
- CMS Collaboration, Search for Heavy W’ Boson resonances decaying to a Bottom Quark and a Top Quark at √s = 7 TeV, CMS Physics Analysis Summary CMSPAS- EXO-12-001 (2012)
- CMS Collaboration, Search for a heavy partner of the top quark with charge 5/3, CMS Physics Analysis Summary CMS-PAS-B2G-12-003 (2012)
- CMS Collaboration, Search for b’ pair production in the lepton + jets channel, CMS Physics Analysis Summary CMS-PAS-B2G-12-004 (2012)
- CMS Collaboration, Search for t + b resonances in leptonic final state, CMS Physics Analysis Summary CMS-PAS-B2G-12-010 (2012)
- CMS Collaboration, Search for pair production of new physics resonances decaying to a top quark and jet in the lepton+jets decay channel, CMS Physics Analysis Summary CMS-PAS-B2G-12-014 (2012)
- Hassanain, Babiker and March-Russell, John and Rosa, J.G., On the possibility of light string resonances at the LHC and Tevatron from Randall-Sundrum throats, JHEP 0907, 077 (2009)
- CMS Collaboration, Search for T5/3 top partners in same-sign di-lepton final state, CMS Physics Analysis Summary CMS-PAS-B2G-12-012 (2012)
- CMS Collaboration, Jet Substructure Algorithms, CMS Physics Analysis Summary CMS-PAS-JME-10-013 (2010)
- M. Cacciari, G. P. Salam and G. Soyez, The anti-kt jet clustering algorithm, JHEP 0804, 063 (2008).
- CMS Collaboration, Search for RPV supersymmetry with three or more leptons and b-tags, CMS Physics Analysis Summary CMS-PAS-SUS-12-027 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.