EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 2013LHCP 2013 – Large Hadron Collider Physics 2013
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||(Parallel) SUSY Session|
|Published online||26 November 2013|
- CMS Collaboration, “The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC”, JINST 3, S08004 (2008), doi:10.1088/1748-0221/3/08/S08004 [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for supersymmetry in pp collisions at sqrts = 8 TeV in events with three leptons and at least one b-tagged jet”, CMS Physics Analysis Summary SUS-013-008 [Google Scholar]
- S. Chatrchyan et al. [CMS Collaboration], “Search for new physics in events with same-sign dileptons and b jets in pp collisions at √s = 8 TeV”, JHEP 1303 (2013) 037 [arXiv:1212.6194 [hep-ex]] doi: 10.1007/JHEP03(2013)037. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for supersymmetry in pp collisions at a center-of-mass energy of 8 TeV in events with a single lepton, multiple jets and b-tags”, CMS Physics Analysis Summary SUS-013-007 [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for gluino-mediated bottom- and top-squark production in pp collisions at 8 TeV”, CMS Physics Analysis Summary SUS-012- 024,Submitted to PLB, arXiv:1305.2390 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.