EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 2013LHCP 2013 – Large Hadron Collider Physics 2013
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||(Parallel) SUSY Session|
|Published online||26 November 2013|
- CMS Collaboration, “The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC”, JINST 3:S08004,2008.
- G.F. Giudice and R. Rattazzi, “Theories with Gauge- Mediated Supersymmetry Breaking”, Phys. Rep. 322 (1999) 419. [CrossRef]
- Joshua T. Ruderman and David Shih, “General Neutralino NLSPs at the Early LHC”, arXiv:1103.6083.
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for new physics in events with photons, jets and missing transverse energy in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV”, JHEP 03 (2013) 111.
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for Supersymmetry in Events with Photons and Missing Energy”, PAS SUS-12-018.
- CMS Collaboration, “Supplemental Material for : Search for physics beyond the standard model in events with a Z boson, jets and missing transverse energy in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV”, PLB 716, 260–284. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, “SUSY Search in Photon(s)+jets+ final state with the Jet-Gamma Balance method”, PAS SUS-12-013.
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for supersymmetry in events with photons and low missing transverse energy in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV”, PLB 719 (2013) 42. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, “Particle-Flow Event Reconstruction in CMS and Performance for Jets, Taus, and ”, PAS PFT-09-001.
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for physics beyond the standard model in events with tau leptons, jets and large transverse momentum imbalance in pp collision at √s = 7 TeV”, Submitted to Eur. Phys. J. C, arXiv:1301.3792.
- CMS Collaboration, “SUSY searches for EWK production of Gauginos and Sleptons at the LHC”, PAS SUS-12-022.
- CMS Collaboration, “Performance of τ-lepton reconstruction and identification in CMS”, JINST 7 (2012) 1001, doi:10.1088/1748-0221/7/01/P01001, arXiv:1109.6034.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.