EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 2013LHCP 2013 – Large Hadron Collider Physics 2013
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||26 November 2013|
- CMS Collaboration, “Observation of a new boson at a mass of 125 GeV with the CMS experiment at the LHC”, Phys. Lett. B 716, 30–61 (2012). [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Observation of a new particle in the search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the ATLAS detector at the LHC”, Phys. Lett. B 716, 1–29 (2012). [CrossRef]
- F. Englert and R. Brout, “Broken symmetry and the mass of gauge vector mesons”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 13, 321 (1964). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. W. Higgs, “Broken symmetries, massless particles and gauge fields”, Phys. Lett. 12, 132 (1964). [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, “The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC”, JINST 03, S08004 (2008).
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for the standard model Higgs boson produced in association with W or Z bosons, and decaying to bottom quarks (LHCP 2013)”, CMS Physics Analysis Summary CMS-PAS-HIG-13-012 (2013).
- CMS Collaboration Collaboration, “Identification of b-quark jets with the CMS experiment”, JINST 8, P04013 (2013).
- CMS Collaboration, “Measurement of B hadron angular correlations in association to a Z boson”, CMS Physics Analysis Summary CMS-PAS-EWK-11-015 (2012).
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Measurement of the crosssection for W boson production in association with b jets in pp collisions at sqrt(s) = 7 TeV with the ATLAS detector”, arXiv:1302.2929.
- ATLAS and CMS Collaborations, LHC Higgs Combination Group, “Procedure for the LHC Higgs boson search combination in Summer 2011”, ATL-PHYSPUB/CMS NOTE 2011-11, 2011/005 (2011).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.