EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 66, 2014INPC 2013 – International Nuclear Physics Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fundamental Symmetries and Interactions in Nuclei|
|Published online||20 March 2014|
- V. A. Kostelecky and S. Samuel: Phys. Rev. D 39, 683 (1989) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. A. Kostelecky and R. Potting: Phys. Lett. B 381, 89 (1996) [CrossRef]
- V. A. Kostelecky and N. Russell, Rev. Mod. Phys. 83, 11 (2011) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. D. Lee and C. N. Yang, Phys. Rev. 104, 254 (1956) [CrossRef]
- R. Newman and S. Wiesner, Phys. Rev. D 14, 1 (1976) [CrossRef]
- J. D. Ullman, Phys. Rev. D 17, 1750 (1978) [CrossRef]
- D. Colladay and V. A. Kostelecky, Phys. Rev. D 58, 11602 (1998) [CrossRef]
- J. P. Noordmans, H. W. Wilschut and R. G. E. Timmermans, Phys. Rev. C 87 055502 (2013) [CrossRef]
- E. A. Dijck, Master’s Thesis and added notes, University of Groningen (2012)
- S. E. Müller et. al., Hyperfine Interact. 215, 31 (2013) [CrossRef]
- H. W. Wilschut et. al., Ann. Phys. (Berlin) (2013), DOI: 10.1002/andp.201300076
- S. E. Müller et. al., submitted for publication
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.