EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 66, 2014INPC 2013 – International Nuclear Physics Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Facilities and Instrumentation|
|Published online||20 March 2014|
- R. B. Moore, O. Gianfrancesco, R. Lumbo, S. Schwarz, “The use of high RFQ fields to manipulate ions,” Int. J. Mass Spectrom. 251 (2–3) 190–197 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tshoo et al., “Experimental systems overview of the Rare Isotope Science Project in Korea,” Nucl. Instr. Meth. B (2013), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nimb.2013.05.058. [Google Scholar]
- M. Smith, L. Blomeley, P. Delheij, J. Dilling, “First tests of the TITAN digital RFQ beam cooler and buncher,” Hyperfine Interactions 173 (1) 171–180 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A charged particle optics simulation software (http://simion.com). [Google Scholar]
- A Monte-Carlo simulation package developed at CERN (http://test-molflow.web.cern.ch). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.