EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- M. Knepper, Examination of Three Candidate Technologies for High-Lift Devices on an Aircraft Wing. Cranfield University (2005)
- P. T. Soderman, Aerodynamic Effects of Leading- Edge Serrations on a Two-Dimensional Airfoil. NASA (1972)
- S. Brennan. A wind tunnel investigation into the effect of a serrated trailing. MSc Thesis. Cranfield University (2002).
- B. J. Hoskins, M. E. Mcintyre, A. W. Robertson. RMS, On the use and significance of isentropic potential vorticity maps. 111, 470 (1985)
- J. D. Anderson. Introduction to Flight. 368–370 (2008).
- Boeing. AERO, Exceeding Tire Speed Rating During Takeoff. (2009).
- H. A. Alawadhi, A. G. Alex, and Y. H. Kim. Emirates Aviation College (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.