EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- M. Knepper, Examination of Three Candidate Technologies for High-Lift Devices on an Aircraft Wing. Cranfield University (2005)
- P. T. Soderman, Aerodynamic Effects of Leading- Edge Serrations on a Two-Dimensional Airfoil. NASA (1972)
- S. Brennan. A wind tunnel investigation into the effect of a serrated trailing. MSc Thesis. Cranfield University (2002).
- B. J. Hoskins, M. E. Mcintyre, A. W. Robertson. RMS, On the use and significance of isentropic potential vorticity maps. 111, 470 (1985)
- J. D. Anderson. Introduction to Flight. 368–370 (2008).
- Boeing. AERO, Exceeding Tire Speed Rating During Takeoff. (2009).
- H. A. Alawadhi, A. G. Alex, and Y. H. Kim. Emirates Aviation College (2013)
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.