EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- W. Wagner, A. Pruß, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 31, 387 (2002) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- IAPWS (International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam). Release on the IAPWS Formulation 1995 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Ordinary Water Substance for General and Scientific Use, http://www.iapws.org/relguide/IAPWS95.pdf (1996)
- W. Wagner, J. R. Cooper, A. Dittmann, J. Kijima, H. J. Kretzschmar, A. Kruse, T. Willkommen, J. Eng. Gas Turbines and Power, 122, 150 (2000) [CrossRef]
- IAPWS (International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam). Revised Release on the IAPWS Industrial Formulation 1997 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Water and Steam, http://www.iapws.org, (2009)
- N. B. Vargaftik, B. N. Volkov, L. D. Voljak, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 12, 817 (1983). [CrossRef]
- IAPWS (International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam). Release on Surface Tension of Ordinary Water Substance, http://www.iapws.org/relguide/surf.pdf (1994)
- A.J. White, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng. 57, 819 (2003) [CrossRef]
- J. Halama, Arts T., J. Fořt, Comput. Fluids 33, 729 (2004) [CrossRef]
- F. Bakhtar and M. Piran, Int. J. Heat and Fluid Flow 1, 53 (1979) [CrossRef]
- J. Hrubý, J. Pátek, M. Duška, J. Power and Energy (in print)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.