EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- W. O. Feen, H. Rahn, Handbook of Physiology : Respiration (American Physiological Society, Washington, D.C., 1964)
- R. A. Rhoades, D. R. Bell., Medical Physiology (Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadalphia, 2008)
- E. R. Weibel, Morphometry of the human lung (Springer – Verlag, Berlin, 1963) [CrossRef]
- R. M. Schwartzstein, M. J. Parker, Respiratory physiology : A clinical approach (Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadalphia, 2006)
- J. B. West, Respiratory physiology : The essentials (Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadalphia, 2008)
- A. Ben-Tal, Simplified models for gas exchnage in the human lungs, J. of Theor. Biology, 474 (2005)
- S. Kobashi, K. Kuramoto, Y. Hata, Funct. assessment of individual lung lobes with MDCT images, Intech, 96 (2011)
- V. K. Verma, V. K. Katiyar, M. P. Singh, Study of periodic breathing and human respiratory system, In. J. of Medicne and Medicla Sc, 330 (2009)
- F. S. Grodins,J. Buell, A. J. Bart, Mathematical analysis and digital simulation of the respiratory control system. J. Appl. Physiol. 260 (1967)
- E. P. Hill, G. G. Power, L. D. Longo, Mathematical simulation of pulmonary O2 and CO2 exchange. Am. J. Physiol. 904 (1973)
- F. G. Hoppin Jr., J. Hildebrandt, Mechanical properties of the Lung. In: West, J.B. (Ed.), New York, 1977)
- E. R. McFadden Jr., Respiratory heat and water exchange: physiological and clinical implications. J. Appl. Physiol., 331 (1983)
- D. W. Carley, D. C. Shannon, A minimal mathematical model of human periodic breathing. J. Appl. Physiol. 1400 (1988)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.