EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- C. E. Brennen, Hydrodynamics of Pumps (New York: Oxford University Press, 1994)
- J. F. Gülich, U. Bolleter, ASME J Vib Acoust, 114, 272–9 (1992) [CrossRef]
- K. Ch. Thin, M. M. Khaing, K. M. Aye, Engineering and Technology, 36, 422–429 (2008)
- J. F. Gülich, Centrifugal Pumps (Springer – Verlag, Berlin, 2008)
- F. Pochylý, M. Haluza, S. Drábková, Engineering Mechanics 2009 – book of extended abstract, 208–215 (2009)
- W. G. Li, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 21, 207–212 (2000) [CrossRef]
- Y. W. Wong, W. K. Chan, W. Hu, Artificial Organs, 31(8), 639–645 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.