EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- Aviation Partners, Spiroids, [Online] [http://www.aviationpartners.com/]
- Aviation Partners, The Shapes of the Future (2012) [Online] [http://www.aviationpartners.com/future.html]
- F. George, Understanding Winglets Technology
- J. John, D.Anderson, Fundamental Of Aerodynamics, (McGraw Hill, 2011)
- L. B. Gratzer, Spiroid Tipped Wing (1991)
- M. Nazarinia, M. R. Soltani, K. Ghorbanian, Journal of Aerospace Science and Technology, 3, 1–15 (2006)
- J. E. Yates, C. Donaldson, Fundamental study of drag and an assessment of conventional drag due to lift reduction devices (NASA contractor report 4004, 1986).
- University of Alberta, ANSYS Tutorials [Online] [http://www.mece.ualberta.ca/tutorials/ansys/]
- ANSYS, Tutorials, Examples and Curriculum, [Online] [http://www.ansys.com/Industries/Academic/Tools/Curriculum+Resources/Tutorials,+Examples+&+Curriculum]
- ANSYS, Inc., ANSYS Fluent 12.0 Tutorial Guide, [Online] [http://orange.engr.ucdavis.edu/Documentation12.1/121/FLUENT/fltg.pdf]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.