EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- M.D. Carelli, L.E. Conway, L.Oriani, B.Petrovic, C.V.Lombardi, M.E.Ricotti, A.C.O.Barroso, Nuclear Engineering and Design 230 (2004) 151–167. [CrossRef]
- W.R. Dean, Note on the motion of fluid in a curved pipe, Phil. Mag. S. 7 Vol. 4. No. 20. July 1927.
- Y.Mori, W.Nakayama, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 8 (1965) 67–82. [CrossRef]
- Y.Mori, W.Nakayama, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 10 (1967) 37–59. [CrossRef]
- G.F.Hewitt, S.Jayanti, J. Fluid Mech. 236 (1992) 497–511. [CrossRef]
- D.W.James, Steam generator material constrains in UK design gas-cooled reactors, In Technology of steam generators for gas-cooled reactors, Proceedings of a specialists meeting organized by the International Atomic Energy Agency and held in Winterthur, Switzerland, 9-12 March 1987.
- S.Jayanti, G.Berthoud, Nuclear engineering and design 122 (1990) 105–118. [CrossRef]
- CISE (Centro Informazioni Studi Esperienze), A research program in two-phase flow, January 1963. A work performed under the Euratom contract No.002-59- 11 RDI (CAN-1).
- R.Roumy, Dryout in helically coiled tubes with boiling Freon-12, European Two-phase Group Meeting, Risp. (1971).
- M.A.Styrikovich, V.S.Polonsky, V.Vreshetov, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 27 (1984) 1245–1250. [CrossRef]
- G. Berthoud, S. Jayanti,, International journal of heat and mass transfer 33 (1990) 1451–1463. [CrossRef]
- H.C.Ünal, M.L.van Gasselt, P.M. van’t Veerlat, International journal of heat and mass transfer 24 (1981) 285–298. [CrossRef]
- M.K.Jensen, A.E.Bergles, International journal of heat and mass transfer 25 (1982) 1383–1395. [CrossRef]
- J.G. Collier, Convective boiling and condensation, McGrawHill 1981.
- S. Bertoletti, G.P. Gaspari, C. Lombardi, G. Peterlongo, M. Silvestri, F.A. Tacconi., Energia Nucleare, 12, n.3, marzo 1965.
- E.E. Ruffel, The application of heat transfer and pressure drop data to the design of helical coil oncethrough boilers, Symp. Multi-phase flow systems, University of Strathclyde, Inst. Chem. Eng. Symp. Ser., no38, paper 15, 1974.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.