EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 67, 2014EFM13 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 March 2014|
- Ansys, Inc. ANSYS FLUENT 13.0 - Theory Guide. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bojko, 3D Flow – ANSYS Fluent: textbook (in Czech). 1. issue. Ostrava: Edit centre VŠB – TUO, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C.J.H. Bosch, N.J. Duijm, Methods for the calculation of physical effects CPR 14E. Third edition. Hague : Committee for the Prevention of Disasters, Outflow and Spray release, 2.1-2.179, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fík, Natural gas: tables, diagrams, equations, calculations. Praha : Agentura ČSTZ, s.r.o., 355, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Koza, L. Čapla, Determination of leak gas amount from damaged gas pipes. Gas: professional periodical for gas manufacture. Vol. XC, 2, 38–42, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozubková, Modelling of liquids flow, FLUENT, CFX. 1. issue. Ostrava: Edit centre VŠB – TUO, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Manual KW 9007 of company I.T. WORKS, 92, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- TDG 903 01 – Calculation of leak gas amount from damaged gas pipes and gas connections, ČPS, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Technical conditions and service manual for detectors GC20N and GC20K, 8, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tulach, Determination of the Amount of Natural Gas Leaked from the Internal Gas Supply Piping. Diploma thesis. Ostrava: VŠB-TU Ostrava, 67, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.