EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- Khalil Challita and Hikmat Farhat. Combining steganography and cryptography: New directions. International Journal on New Computer Architectures and Their Applications (IJNCAA), 1(1):199–208, 2011.
- Darrel Hankerson, Alfred Menezes, and Scott Vanstone. Guide to Elliptic Curve Cryptography. Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., 2004.
- Nicholas Hopper, Luis von Ahn, and John Langford. Provably secure steganography. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 58(X):1–15, 2009.
- George Marsaglia and Wai Wan Tsang. Some difficult-to-pass tests of randomness. Technical report.
- Michael Rosing. Implementing Elliptic Curve Cryptography. Manning Publications Co., 1999.
- Dipti Kapoor Sarmah and Neha Bajpai. Proposed system for data hiding using cryptography and steganography. Technical report, Departement of Computer Engineering, Maharashtra Academy of Engineering.
- A Tomita and O Hirota. Security of classical noise-based cryptography. J. Opt. B: Quantum Semiclass, pages 705–710, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Dominic Welsh. Codes and Cryptography. Oxford University Press, New York, 1988.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.