EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- M.S. Dresselhaus, and I.L. Thomas, “Alternative Energy Technology”, Nature, 414, p.332–337, Nov 2001. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.P. Hartnett, Alternative Energy Source, Academic Press, Inc., New York, 1976.
- Renewable Energy – Sources for Fuels and Electricity, Island Press, Washington, 1993.
- Farret F, and Simoes M, Integration of Alternative Sources of Energy, Wiley-IEEE Press, 2006.
- Markvart T., Solar Electricity, 2nd edition, John Wiley & Sons, 2000.
- H. Price, and D. Kearney, “Reducing the Cost of Energy from Parabolic Trough Solar Power Plants”, in International Solar Energy Conference (ISES 2003), Hawaii, 2003, p.1–9.
- Ghaffari A., Seshagiri S., and Krstic M., “Power Optimization for Photovoltaic Micro-Converters Using Multivariable Gradient-Based Extremum-Seeking”, in American Control Conference, 2012, p. 3383–3388.
- Gules R., De Pellegrin Pacheco J., Hey H.L., and Imhoff J.,“A Maximum Power Point Tracking System with Parallel Connection for PV Stand-Alone Applications”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 55 7 (2008), p. 2674–2683. [CrossRef]
- McKinley P.K., and Trefftz C., “MultiSim:A Simulation Tool for the Study of Large-Scale Multiprocessors”, in Proceedings of the 1993 International Workshop on Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunications Networks (MASCOTS), 1993, p. 57–62.
- Joe Air Jiang, Tsong Liang Huang, Ying Tung Hsiao, and Chia Hong Chen, “Maximum Power Tracking for Photovoltaic Power Systems”, Tamkang Journal of Science and Engineering, 8 2 (2005), p. 147–153.
- Kim Tae Yeop, Ahn Ho Gyun, Park SeungKyu, and Lee YounKyu, “A Novel Maximum Power Point Tracking Control for Photovoltaic Power System Under Rapidly Changing Solar Radiation”, in Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, vol. 2, 2001, p. 1011–1014.
- Hsiao Ying Tung T, and Chen China Hong, “Maximum Power Tracking for Photovoltaic Power System”, in 37th IAS Annual Meeting. Conference Record of the Industry Applications Conference, vol. 2, 2002, p. 1035–1040.
- Fermia N., PetroneG., Spagnuolo G., and Vitelli M., “Optimizing Duty Cycle Perturbation of P&O MPPT Technique”, in IEEE 35th Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conference (PESC 04), vol. 3, 2004, p. 1939–1944.
- Floyd T.L.,Electronic Devices Conventional Current Version, 7th edition, Pearson Education International, New Jersey, 2005.
- Anonim, “Solar Cell Voltage – Current Characterization,” California Scientific (California Scientific Inc.), (2009), p. 1–4.
- S. Aryuanto, U.K. Awan, I.N. Yusuf, S.D. Endra, “Implementation of MPPT Controller for PV System based on AVR Microcontroller,” in Makassar International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics, vol. 3, (Nov 2012) p. 251–254.
- Morningstar Corp, “Traditional PWM vs Morningstar’s TrakStar TM MPPT Technology”, white paper, 2013
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.