EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- W. J. Orlikowski, “Using Technology and Constituting Structures: A Practice Lens for Studying Technology in Organizations,” Organization Science, vol. 11, pp. 404–428, 2000. [CrossRef]
- H. Bouwman, B. V. D. Hooff, L. V. D. Wijngaert, and J. V. Dijk, Information and Communication Technology in Organizations : Adoption, Implementation, Use and Effects. Great Britain: Sage Publications, 2005.
- M.-C. Boudreau and D. Robey, “Enacting Integrated Information Technology: A Human Agency Perspective,” Organization Science, vol. 16, pp. 3–18, 2005. [CrossRef]
- R. Dilnutt, “Enterprise Content Management: Supporting Knowledge Management Capability,” International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management, vol. 5, pp. 73–84, 2006.
- R. Dilnutt, “Surviving the Information Explosion ” IEE Engineering Management, vol. 16, pp. 39–41, March 2006. [CrossRef]
- H. A. Smith and J. D. McKeen, “Developments in Practice VIII: Enterprise Content Management,” The Communications of the Association for Information Systems, vol. 11, pp. 647–659, 2003.
- S. Nordheim and T. Paivarinta, “Customization of Enterprise Content Management Systems: An Exploratory Case Study,” in 37th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences Waikoloa, Hawaii, 2004.
- K. R. Grahlmann, R. W. Helms, C. Hilhorst, S. Brinkkemper, and S. V. Amerongen, “Reviewing Enterprise Content Management: A Functional Framework,” European Journal of Information Systems, vol. 21, pp. 268–286, 2012. [CrossRef]
- B. E. Munkvold, T. Paivarinta, A. K. Hodne, and E. Stangeland, “Contemporary Issues of Enterprise Content Management,” Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems, vol. 18, pp. 69–100, 2006.
- T. Paivarinta and B. E. Munkvold, “Enterprise Content Management: An Integrated Perspective on Information Management,” in 38th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Waikoloa, Hawaii, 2005.
- J. Vom Brocke, A. Simons, and A. Cleven, “A Business Process Perspective on Enterprise Content Management: Towards a Framework for Organisational Change,” in 16th European Conference on Information Systems, Galway, Ireland, 2008, pp. 1680–1691.
- J. Vom Brocke, R. Derungs, A. Herbst, S. Novotny, and A. Simons, “The Drivers Behind Enterprise Content Management: A Process-Oriented Perspective,” in 19th European Conference on Information Systems Helsinki, Finland, 2011.
- J. Vom Brocke, A. Simons, and A. Cleven, “Towards a Business Process-Oriented Approach to Enterprise Content Management (ECM): The ECM-Blueprinting Framework,” Information Systems and E-Business Management, vol. 9, pp. 475–498, 2010. [CrossRef]
- P. Tyrvainen, T. Paivarinta, A. Salminen, and J. Iivari, “Characterizing the Evolving Research on Enterprise Content Management,” European Journal of Information Systems, vol. 15, pp. 627–634, December 2006. [CrossRef]
- R. O'Callaghan and M. Smits, “A Strategy Development Process for Enterprise Content Management,” in 13th European Conference on Information Systems, Regensburg, Germany, 2005.
- F. Bianco and F. Michelino, “The Role of Content Management Systems in Publishing Firms,” International Journal of Information Management, vol. 30, pp. 117–124, April 2010. [CrossRef]
- B. T. Blair, “An Enterprise Content Management Primer,” Information Management Journal, vol. 38, pp. 64–66, October 2004.
- J. Vom Brocke, S. Seidel, and A. Simons, “Bridging the Gap Between Enterprise Content Management and Creativity: A Research Framework,” in 43rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 2010, pp. 229–238.
- S. Mescan, “Why Content Management Should Be Part of Every Organization's Global Strategy,” Information Management Journal, vol. 38, pp. 54–57, August 2004.
- R. Perry and R. Lancaster, “Enterprise Content Management: Expected Revolution or Vendor Positioning,” The Yankee Group, Boston 2002.
- J. A. Reimer, “Enterprise Content Management,” Datenbanken Spektrum, vol. 2, pp. 17–35, 2002.
- C. Benevolo and S. Negri, “Evaluation of Content Management Systems (CMS): A Supply Analysis,” Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation, vol. 10, pp. 9–21, 2007.
- B. Boiko, Content Management Bible, 2nd ed. Indianapolis, Indiana, USA: Wiley Publishing, Inc., 2005.
- M. Pérez-Montoro, “Theoretical Perspectives on Content Management,” in Content Management for E-Learning, N. F. Ferrer and J. M. Alfonso, Eds. New York: Springer, 2011, pp. 3–26. [CrossRef]
- T. Kunkelmann and R. Brunelli, “Advanced Indexing and Retrieval in Present-day Content Management Systems,” in 28th Euromicro Conference, Dortmund, 2002, pp. 130–137.
- J. D. Bridges, “Taking ECM From Concept to Reality,” Information Management Journal, vol. 41, pp. 30–39, 2007.
- D. K. Chiu, P. C. Hung, and K. Kwok, “Engineering Financial Enterprise Content Management Services: Integration and Control,” International Journal of Systems and Service-Oriented Engineering, vol. 1, pp. 86–113, 2010. [CrossRef]
- B. Aziz, A. Arenas, G. Cortese, B. Crispo, and S. Causetti, “A Secure and Scalable Grid-based Content Management System,” in Fifth International Workshop on Frontiers in Availability, Reliability and Security, Krakow, Poland, 2010.
- M. Befa, E. Kontopoulos, N. Bassiliades, C. Berberidis, and I. Vlahavas, “Deploying a Semantically-enabled Content Management System in a State University,” Electronic Government and the Information Systems Perspective, pp. 257–264, 2010. [CrossRef]
- C. Vitari, A. Ravarini, and F. Rodhain, “An Analysis Framework for the Evaluation of Content Management Systems,” Communications of the Association for Information Systems, vol. 18, pp. 782–804, 2006.
- V. Votsch, “A taxonomy for Content Management Systems,” The Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies, vol. 1, pp. 13–19, 2001.
- K. McNabb, “ECM Growth Outpaces the Overall Software Market,” Forrester Research 2005.
- A. Salminen, R. Nurmeksela, A. Lehtinen, V. Lyytikainen, and O. Mustajarvi, “Content Production Strategies for E-Government,” in Encyclopedia of Digital Government, A.-V. Anttiroiko and M. Mälkiä, Eds. Hersley: IDEA Group Publishing, 2006, pp. 224–230.
- V. K. Gupta, S. Govindarajan, and T. Johnson, “Overview of Content Management Approaches and Strategies” Electronic Markets, vol. 11, pp. 281–287, 2001. [CrossRef]
- K. R. Grahlmann, C. Hilhorst, S. V. Amerongen, R. Helms, and S. Brinkkemper, “Impacts of Implementing Enterprise Content Management Systems,” in 18th European Conference on Information Systems South Africa 2010.
- J. W. Ross, P. Weill, and D. C. Robertson, Enterprise Architecture as Strategy: Creating a Foundation for Business Execution. Boston: Harvard Business School Press, 2006.
- K. M. Eisenhardt, “Building Theories from Case Study Research,” Academy of Management Review, vol. 14, pp. 532–550, 1989.
- I. Benbasat, D. K. Goldstein, and M. Mead, “The Case Research Strategy in Studies of Information Systems,” MIS Quarterly, vol. 11, pp. 369–386, 1987. [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.