EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 March 2014|
- W. J. Orlikowski, “Using Technology and Constituting Structures: A Practice Lens for Studying Technology in Organizations,” Organization Science, vol. 11, pp. 404–428, 2000. [CrossRef]
- H. Bouwman, B. V. D. Hooff, L. V. D. Wijngaert, and J. V. Dijk, Information and Communication Technology in Organizations : Adoption, Implementation, Use and Effects. Great Britain: Sage Publications, 2005.
- M.-C. Boudreau and D. Robey, “Enacting Integrated Information Technology: A Human Agency Perspective,” Organization Science, vol. 16, pp. 3–18, 2005. [CrossRef]
- R. Dilnutt, “Enterprise Content Management: Supporting Knowledge Management Capability,” International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management, vol. 5, pp. 73–84, 2006.
- R. Dilnutt, “Surviving the Information Explosion ” IEE Engineering Management, vol. 16, pp. 39–41, March 2006. [CrossRef]
- H. A. Smith and J. D. McKeen, “Developments in Practice VIII: Enterprise Content Management,” The Communications of the Association for Information Systems, vol. 11, pp. 647–659, 2003.
- S. Nordheim and T. Paivarinta, “Customization of Enterprise Content Management Systems: An Exploratory Case Study,” in 37th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences Waikoloa, Hawaii, 2004.
- K. R. Grahlmann, R. W. Helms, C. Hilhorst, S. Brinkkemper, and S. V. Amerongen, “Reviewing Enterprise Content Management: A Functional Framework,” European Journal of Information Systems, vol. 21, pp. 268–286, 2012. [CrossRef]
- B. E. Munkvold, T. Paivarinta, A. K. Hodne, and E. Stangeland, “Contemporary Issues of Enterprise Content Management,” Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems, vol. 18, pp. 69–100, 2006.
- T. Paivarinta and B. E. Munkvold, “Enterprise Content Management: An Integrated Perspective on Information Management,” in 38th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Waikoloa, Hawaii, 2005.
- J. Vom Brocke, A. Simons, and A. Cleven, “A Business Process Perspective on Enterprise Content Management: Towards a Framework for Organisational Change,” in 16th European Conference on Information Systems, Galway, Ireland, 2008, pp. 1680–1691.
- J. Vom Brocke, R. Derungs, A. Herbst, S. Novotny, and A. Simons, “The Drivers Behind Enterprise Content Management: A Process-Oriented Perspective,” in 19th European Conference on Information Systems Helsinki, Finland, 2011.
- J. Vom Brocke, A. Simons, and A. Cleven, “Towards a Business Process-Oriented Approach to Enterprise Content Management (ECM): The ECM-Blueprinting Framework,” Information Systems and E-Business Management, vol. 9, pp. 475–498, 2010. [CrossRef]
- P. Tyrvainen, T. Paivarinta, A. Salminen, and J. Iivari, “Characterizing the Evolving Research on Enterprise Content Management,” European Journal of Information Systems, vol. 15, pp. 627–634, December 2006. [CrossRef]
- R. O'Callaghan and M. Smits, “A Strategy Development Process for Enterprise Content Management,” in 13th European Conference on Information Systems, Regensburg, Germany, 2005.
- F. Bianco and F. Michelino, “The Role of Content Management Systems in Publishing Firms,” International Journal of Information Management, vol. 30, pp. 117–124, April 2010. [CrossRef]
- B. T. Blair, “An Enterprise Content Management Primer,” Information Management Journal, vol. 38, pp. 64–66, October 2004.
- J. Vom Brocke, S. Seidel, and A. Simons, “Bridging the Gap Between Enterprise Content Management and Creativity: A Research Framework,” in 43rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 2010, pp. 229–238.
- S. Mescan, “Why Content Management Should Be Part of Every Organization's Global Strategy,” Information Management Journal, vol. 38, pp. 54–57, August 2004.
- R. Perry and R. Lancaster, “Enterprise Content Management: Expected Revolution or Vendor Positioning,” The Yankee Group, Boston 2002.
- J. A. Reimer, “Enterprise Content Management,” Datenbanken Spektrum, vol. 2, pp. 17–35, 2002.
- C. Benevolo and S. Negri, “Evaluation of Content Management Systems (CMS): A Supply Analysis,” Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation, vol. 10, pp. 9–21, 2007.
- B. Boiko, Content Management Bible, 2nd ed. Indianapolis, Indiana, USA: Wiley Publishing, Inc., 2005.
- M. Pérez-Montoro, “Theoretical Perspectives on Content Management,” in Content Management for E-Learning, N. F. Ferrer and J. M. Alfonso, Eds. New York: Springer, 2011, pp. 3–26. [CrossRef]
- T. Kunkelmann and R. Brunelli, “Advanced Indexing and Retrieval in Present-day Content Management Systems,” in 28th Euromicro Conference, Dortmund, 2002, pp. 130–137.
- J. D. Bridges, “Taking ECM From Concept to Reality,” Information Management Journal, vol. 41, pp. 30–39, 2007.
- D. K. Chiu, P. C. Hung, and K. Kwok, “Engineering Financial Enterprise Content Management Services: Integration and Control,” International Journal of Systems and Service-Oriented Engineering, vol. 1, pp. 86–113, 2010. [CrossRef]
- B. Aziz, A. Arenas, G. Cortese, B. Crispo, and S. Causetti, “A Secure and Scalable Grid-based Content Management System,” in Fifth International Workshop on Frontiers in Availability, Reliability and Security, Krakow, Poland, 2010.
- M. Befa, E. Kontopoulos, N. Bassiliades, C. Berberidis, and I. Vlahavas, “Deploying a Semantically-enabled Content Management System in a State University,” Electronic Government and the Information Systems Perspective, pp. 257–264, 2010. [CrossRef]
- C. Vitari, A. Ravarini, and F. Rodhain, “An Analysis Framework for the Evaluation of Content Management Systems,” Communications of the Association for Information Systems, vol. 18, pp. 782–804, 2006.
- V. Votsch, “A taxonomy for Content Management Systems,” The Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies, vol. 1, pp. 13–19, 2001.
- K. McNabb, “ECM Growth Outpaces the Overall Software Market,” Forrester Research 2005.
- A. Salminen, R. Nurmeksela, A. Lehtinen, V. Lyytikainen, and O. Mustajarvi, “Content Production Strategies for E-Government,” in Encyclopedia of Digital Government, A.-V. Anttiroiko and M. Mälkiä, Eds. Hersley: IDEA Group Publishing, 2006, pp. 224–230.
- V. K. Gupta, S. Govindarajan, and T. Johnson, “Overview of Content Management Approaches and Strategies” Electronic Markets, vol. 11, pp. 281–287, 2001. [CrossRef]
- K. R. Grahlmann, C. Hilhorst, S. V. Amerongen, R. Helms, and S. Brinkkemper, “Impacts of Implementing Enterprise Content Management Systems,” in 18th European Conference on Information Systems South Africa 2010.
- J. W. Ross, P. Weill, and D. C. Robertson, Enterprise Architecture as Strategy: Creating a Foundation for Business Execution. Boston: Harvard Business School Press, 2006.
- K. M. Eisenhardt, “Building Theories from Case Study Research,” Academy of Management Review, vol. 14, pp. 532–550, 1989.
- I. Benbasat, D. K. Goldstein, and M. Mead, “The Case Research Strategy in Studies of Information Systems,” MIS Quarterly, vol. 11, pp. 369–386, 1987. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.