EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 70, 20141st International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||10 April 2014|
- T. Friedmann, “No radial excitations in low energy QCD. I. Diquarks and classification of mesons,” Eur. Phys. J.C (2013) 73:2298, [arXiv:0910.2229]; [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- “No radial excitations in low energy QCD. II. The shrinking radius of hadrons,” Eur. Phys. J.C (2013) 73:2299, [arXiv:0910.2231]. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- T. Friedmann, “A New QCD Effect: the Shrinking Radius of Hadrons,” Acta Phys.Polon.Supp. 5 (2012) 695. [CrossRef]
- M. Gell-Mann and Y. Ne’eman, “The EightfoldWay,” (New York: W. A. Benjamin, Inc., 1964).
- M. Gell-Mann, “A schematic model of baryons and mesons,” Phys. Lett. 8, 214 (1964). [CrossRef]
- R. L. Jaffe and F. Wilczek, “Diquarks and exotic spectroscopy,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 91, 232003 (2003); [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- R. L. Jaffe, “Exotica,” Phys. Rept. 409, 1 (2005) [CrossRef]
- [Nucl. Phys. Proc. Suppl. 142, 343 (2005)]. [CrossRef]
- C. Amsler et al. [Particle Data Group], “Review of particle physics,” Phys. Lett. B 667, 1 (2008). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- F. Wilczek, “Diquarks as inspiration and as objects,” arXiv:hep-ph/0409168;
- A. Selem and F. Wilczek, “Hadron systematics and emergent diquarks,” arXiv:hep-ph/0602128.
- R. L. Jaffe, “Multi - quark hadrons. 1. The phenomenology of q2 mesons,” Phys. Rev. D 15, 267 (1977). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Godfrey and S. L. Olsen, “The exotic XYZ charmonium-like mesons,” arXiv:0801.3867 [hepph];
- S. L. Olsen, “Hadronic spectrum - multiquark states,” arXiv:0901.2371 [hep-ex].
- S. Weinberg, “Tetraquark Mesons in Large N Quantum Chromodynamics,” arXiv:1303.0342 [hep-ph].
- R. Pohl et al. “The size of the proton,” Nature, 466, 213–216 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- “Muonic Lamb shift,” Physics Update, Physics Today, August 2010.
- A. Antognini et al., “Proton structure from the measurement of 2S-2P transition frequencies of muonic hydrogen,” Science, 339, 417 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R. F. Perez Benito, “Exclusive ρ0 production measured with the HERMES recoil detector,” Doctoral Dissertation, Giessen University, 2010.
- A. Bondar et al. [Belle Collaboration], “Observation of two charged bottomonium-like resonances in Y(5S) decays,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 122001 (2012) [arXiv:1110.2251 [hep-ex]]. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. J. Morningstar and M. J. Peardon, “The glueball spectrum from an anisotropic lattice study,” Phys. Rev. D 60, 034509 (1999). [CrossRef]
- T. Barnes, “Radial excitations,” arXiv:hep-ph/9907259.
- C. Amsler, private communication, 2005;
- J. L. Rosner, private communication, 2005.
- S. Nussinov and R. Shrock, ”On the π and K and q bound states and approximate Nambu-Goldstone bosons,” Phys. Rev. D 79, 016005 (2009). [CrossRef]
- C. Alexandrou, T. Korzec, T. Leontiou, J. W. Negele, A. Tsapalis, “Electro-magnetic form factors of the Delta baryon,” PoS LATTICE 2007, 149 (2006).
- I. I. Y. Bigi et al, “Production and decay properties of ultraheavy quarks,” Phys. Lett. B 181, 157 (1986). [CrossRef]
- I. Aznauryan et al., “Theory Support for the Excited Baryon Program at the Jlab 12 GeV Upgrade,” arXiv:0907.1901 [nucl-th].
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.