EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 70, 20141st International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||10 April 2014|
- S. V. Gheorghita et al., ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TO-DAES) 14, (2009), Issue 1, Article 3, 1–45. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ashouei et al., Proceedings of International Solid-State Circuits Conference, (2011) 332–334. [Google Scholar]
- M Otoom and J. M. Paul, International Journal of Parallel Programming 40, Number 2, (2012) 184–224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu and H. Zhu, Software - Practice & Experience 40, (2010) pp. 943–964. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Iasemidis, Neurosurgery clinics of North America 22, (2011) pp. 489–506. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hammari et al., Proceedings of The International Conference on Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms, (2012) in print. [Google Scholar]
- D. Stroobandt and K. Bruneel, Proceedings of The International Conference on Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms, (2011) pp. 184–194. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mamagkakis, D. Soudris, and F. Catthoor, Proceedings of Design, Automation, and Test in Europe Conference, (2007), pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- N. R. Miniskar et al., Proceedings of International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation, (2009) pp. 48–57. [Google Scholar]
- M. Steine et al., Proceedings of The 15th ACM International Conference on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems, (2011) pp. 31–40. [Google Scholar]
- M. Koedam, S. Stujik and H. Corporaal, Proceedings of the 14th Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design, (2011) pp 708–715 [Google Scholar]
- A. Wolf, J. B. Swift, H. L. Swinney and J. A. Vastano, Physica 16D, (1985) pp. 285–317 [Google Scholar]
- John M. Caroll, Scenario-Based Design: Envisioning Work and Technology in System Development (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, NY, USA, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wolf, Computers as Components, Principles of Embedded Computer System Design (Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco, CA, USA, 2005) pp. 10–21. [Google Scholar]
- P. v. Stralen, PhD thesis, Scenario Based Design Space Exploration, (University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Atallah and M. Blanton, Algorithms and theory of computation handbook: special topics and techniques, (Chapman & Hall/CRC, New York, NY, USA, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.