EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 70, 20141st International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||10 April 2014|
- S. V. Gheorghita et al., ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TO-DAES) 14, (2009), Issue 1, Article 3, 1–45.
- M. Ashouei et al., Proceedings of International Solid-State Circuits Conference, (2011) 332–334.
- M Otoom and J. M. Paul, International Journal of Parallel Programming 40, Number 2, (2012) 184–224. [CrossRef]
- Y. Liu and H. Zhu, Software - Practice & Experience 40, (2010) pp. 943–964. [CrossRef]
- L. Iasemidis, Neurosurgery clinics of North America 22, (2011) pp. 489–506. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. Hammari et al., Proceedings of The International Conference on Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms, (2012) in print.
- D. Stroobandt and K. Bruneel, Proceedings of The International Conference on Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms, (2011) pp. 184–194.
- S. Mamagkakis, D. Soudris, and F. Catthoor, Proceedings of Design, Automation, and Test in Europe Conference, (2007), pp. 1–6.
- N. R. Miniskar et al., Proceedings of International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation, (2009) pp. 48–57.
- M. Steine et al., Proceedings of The 15th ACM International Conference on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems, (2011) pp. 31–40.
- M. Koedam, S. Stujik and H. Corporaal, Proceedings of the 14th Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design, (2011) pp 708–715
- A. Wolf, J. B. Swift, H. L. Swinney and J. A. Vastano, Physica 16D, (1985) pp. 285–317
- John M. Caroll, Scenario-Based Design: Envisioning Work and Technology in System Development (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, NY, USA, 1995)
- W. Wolf, Computers as Components, Principles of Embedded Computer System Design (Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco, CA, USA, 2005) pp. 10–21.
- P. v. Stralen, PhD thesis, Scenario Based Design Space Exploration, (University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2009)
- M. J. Atallah and M. Blanton, Algorithms and theory of computation handbook: special topics and techniques, (Chapman & Hall/CRC, New York, NY, USA, 2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.