EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 71, 20142nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 April 2014|
- ATLAS Collaboration, Physics Letters B 716, 1–29 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Observation and study of the Higgs boson candidate in the two photon decay channel with the ATLAS detector at the LHC ATLAS-CONF-2012-168, 2–3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Updated results and measurements of properties of the new Higgs-like particle in the four lepton decay channel with the ATLAS detector ATLAS-CONF-2012-169, 4–13 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Update of the H → WW∗→ ℓνℓν analysis with 13.0 fb−1 of √s = 8 TeV data collected with the ATLAS detector ATLAS-CONF-2012-158, 4–7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Physics Letters B 726, 120–144 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Sara Bolognes and etc., On the spin and parity of a single-produced resonance at the LHC arXiv:1208.4018v3, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.J.Fries, Angular Distribution of Drell Yan Pairs in p+A at LHC arXiv:hep-ph/0211423v1, (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.