EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 71, 20142nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||29 April 2014|
- ATLAS Collaboration, JINST 3 S08003 (2008)
- ATLAS Collaboration, submitted to Journal of High Energy Physics, preprint hep-ex/1308.2631 (2013)
- M. Cacciari, G. P. Salam, and G. Soyez, The anti-kt jet clustering algorithm, JHEP 04063, arXiv:0802.1189 (2008)
- D. Tovey, On measuring the masses of pair-produced semi-invisibly decaying particles at hadron colliders, JHEP 04 034, arXiv:0802.2879 (2008) [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2013-061, https://cds.cern.ch/record/1557778 (2013)
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2013-065, https://cds.cern.ch/record/1562840 (2013)
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2013-068, https://cds.cern.ch/record/1562880 (2013)
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2013-048, https://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/154756 (2013)
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2012-147, https://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1493486 (2012)
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2013-049, https://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1547565 (2013)
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2013-093, https://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1595756 (2013)
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2013-35, https://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1532426 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.