EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 71, 20142nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 April 2014|
- K. Goulianos, Predictions of Diffractive Cross Sections in Proton-Proton Collisions, in proceedings of Diffraction 2012: International Workshop on Diffraction in High Energy Physics, 10-15 September 2012, AIP Conf. Proc. 1523, 107 (2013) [doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4802128]. [CrossRef]
- See models presented by various authors in proceedings of Diffraction 2012, AIP Conf. Proc. 1523.
- K. Goulianos, Predictions of Diffractive, Elastic, Total, and Total-Inelastic pp Cross Sections vs LHC Measurements, to appear in proceedings of XXI International Workshop on Deep-Inelastic Scattering and Related Subject -DIS2013, 22-26 April 2013, Marseilles, France.
- K. Goulianos, Hadronic Diffraction: Where do we Stand?, in proceedings of Les Rencontres de Physique de la Vallee d’Aoste: Results and Perspectives in Particle Physics, La Thuile, Italy, February 27- March 6, 2004, Frascati Physics Series, Special 34 Issue, edited by Mario Greco [arXiv:hep-ph/0407035].
- K. Goulianos, Diffractive and Total pp Cross Sections at LHC, in proceedings of 13th International Conference on Elastic and Diffractive Scattering (Blois Workshop) - Moving Forward into the LHC Era, CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, June 29-July 3, 2009, CERN-Proceedings-2010-02, edited by Mario Deile [arXiv:1002.3527v2].
- T. Sjöstrand, S. Mrenna and P. Skands, JHEP05 (2006) 026 Comput. Phys. Comm. 178 (2008) 852 [arXiv:hep-ph/0603175], [arXiv:0710.3820].
- R. Ciesielski and K. Goulianos, MBR Monte Carlo Simulation in PYTHIA8 [arXiv:1205.1446].
- K. Goulianos, Phys. Lett. B 193, 151 (1987). [CrossRef]
- R. J. M. Covolan, J. Montanha and K. Goulianos, Phys. Lett. B 389, 176 (1996). [CrossRef]
- M. Froissart, Phys. Rev. 3, 123 (1961).
- A. Martin, Nuovo Cimento 42, 930 (1966).
- A. Martin, Phys. Rev. D 80, 065013 (2009). [CrossRef]
- M. Deile (TOTEM Collaboration), Measurements of Proton-Proton and Total Cross Section at the LHC by TOTEM, in proceedings of diffraction 2012 (figure from talk presented at that Conference).
- B. Abelev et al. (ALICE Collaboration), Measurement of Inelastic, Single-and Double-Diffraction Cross Sections in Proton-Proton Collisions at the LHC with ALICE, Eur. Phys. J. C (2013)73:2456, [arXiv:1208.4968], [DOI 10.1140/cpjc/s10052-013-2456-0] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- S. Chatrchyan et al. (CMS Collaboration), Measurement of the inelastic proto-proton cross section at √s = 7 TeV, Phys. Lett. B 722, 5 (2013). [CrossRef]
- M. G. Albrow, T. D. Coughlin, J. R. Forshaw, Central Exclusive Particle Production at High Energy Hadron Colliders, Prog. Part. Nucl. Phys 65, 149–184, 2010 [DOI: 10.1016/j.ppnp.2010.06.001]. [CrossRef]
- R. Ciesielski (CMS Collaboration), Measurements of diffraction in p-p collisions in CMS, to appear in proceedings of XXI International Workshop on Deep-Inelastic Scattering and Related Subject - DIS2013, 22-26 April 2013, Marseilles, France.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.