EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 71, 20142nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 April 2014|
- Lyndon Evans and Philip Bryant, LHC Machine, JINST 3 S08001 (2008).
- ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, JINST 3 S08003 (2008).
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for squarks and gluinos with the ATLAS detector in final states with jets and missing transverse momentum and 20.3 fb−1 of √s = 8 TeV proton-proton collision data, ATLAS-CONF-2013-047, http://cds.cern.ch/record/1547563.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for new phenomena in final states with large jet multiplicities and missing transverse momentum at √s= 8 TeV proton-proton collisions using the ATLAS experiment, arXiv:1308.1841, accepted by JHEP.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for squarks and gluinos in events with isolated leptons, jets and missing transverse momentum at √s= 8 TeV with the ATLAS detector, ATLAS-CONF-2013-062, http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1557779.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for strongly produced supersymmetric particles in decays with two leptons at √s = 8 TeV, ATLAS-CONF-2013-089, http://cds.cern.ch/record/1595272
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for strong production of supersymmetric particles in final states with missing transverse momentum and at least three b-jets using 20.1 fb−1 of pp collisions at √s= 8 TeV with the ATLAS Detector, ATLAS-CONF-2013-061, http://cds.cern.ch/record/1557778.
- http://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/pub/AtlasPublic/CombinedSummaryPlots/ ATLAS_SUSY_Gtt_lp13.pdf.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.