EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 71, 20142nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 April 2014|
- N. Brambilla et al., Heavy quarkonium: progress, puzzles, and opportunities, Eur. Phys. J. C71 82–86 (2011), [arXiv:1010.5827v3].
- CMS Collaboration, Measurement of the prompt J/ψ and ψ (2S) polarizations in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, Phys. Lett. B727 (2013) 381–402, [arXiv:1307.6070].
- Particle Data Group, J. Beringer et al., Review of Particle Physics (RPP), Phys. Rev. D86 (2012) 010001.
- Y.-Q. Ma, K. Wang, and K.-T. Chao, QCD radiative corrections to χcJ production at hadron colliders, Phys. Rev. D83 (2011) 111503.
- ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, 2008 JINST 3 S08003.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurement of χc1 and χc2 production with √s=7 TeV pp collisions at ATLAS, ATLAS-CONF-2013-095, http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1596292.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurement of the differential cross-sections of inclusive, prompt and non-prompt J= ψ production in proton–proton collisions at √s= 7 TeV, Nucl. Phys. B 850 (2011) 387–344. [CrossRef]
- LHCb Collaboration, Measurement of the ratio of prompt χc to J= ψ production in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, Phys. Lett. B718 (2012) 431–440, [arXiv:1204.1462].
- CMS Collaboration, Measurement of the relative prompt production rate of χc2 and χc1 in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, Eur. Phys.J. C72 (2012) 2251, [arXiv:1210.0875].
- CDF Collaboration, Measurement of σ(χc2)ℬ(χc2 → J=ψγ)=σ(χc1)ℬ(χc2 → J=ψγ) in collisions at √ s = 1.96 TeV, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98 (2007) 232001, [hep-ex/0703028]. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.