EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 71, 20142nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 April 2014|
- CMS Collaboration, The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC, Journal of Instrumentation, Vol.3 n.08 (2008)
- CMS collaboration, Observation of a new boson at a mass of 125 GeV with the CMS experiment at the LHC, Physics Letters B, Volume 716, Issue 1, 17 September 2012, Pages 30–61 [CrossRef]
- ATLAS collaboration, Observation of a new particle in the search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the ATLAS detector at the LHC Physics Letters B, Volume 716, Issue 1, 17 September 2012, Pages 1–29 [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, Search for H production in events with H → γγ at √s = 8TeV, CMS-PASHIG-13-015 (2013)
- CMS Collaboration, Search for Higgs Boson Production in Association with a Top-Quark Pair and Decaying to Bottom Quarks or Tau Leptons, CMS-PAS-HIG-13-019 (2013)
- Adrian Carmona, Mikael Chala, Jose Santiago, New Higgs Production Mechanism in Composite Higgs Models [arXiv:1205.2378]
- A. Azatov et al, Higgs boson production via vector-like top-partner decays: diphoton or multilepton plus multijets channels at the LHC [arXiv:1204.0455]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.