EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 71, 20142nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 April 2014|
- The MoEDAL TDR http://cds.cern.ch/record/1181486?ln=en (2009);
- J. L. Pinfold “The MoEDAL Experiment — Searching for Highly Ionizing Particles at the LHC”, Progress in High-Energy Physics and Nuclear Safety NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics 2009, pp 217–226; [CrossRef]
- James L. Pinfold, MoEDAL becomes the LHC's magnificent seventh MOEDAL Collaboration (James Pinfold (Alberta U.) for the collaboration), CERN Cour. 50N4 (2010) 19–20
- P. Mermod, “Magnetic Monopoles at the LHC and in the Cosmos”, e-Print: arXiv:1305.3718 [hep-ex]
- K. Bendtz, A. Katre, D. Lacarrère, P. Mermod, D. Milstead, J. Pinfold, R. Soluk. Search in 8 TeV proton-proton Collisions with the MoEDAL Monopole-trapping Test Array Nov 27, 5pp 2013. e-Print: arXiv:1311.6940 [physics.ins-det].
- J. Alexandre et al., “The Physics Program of the MoEDAL Detector”, To be published in IJMPA.
- A. De Roeck, A. Katre, P. Mermod, D. Milstead, T. Sloan. Dec 2011. 18 pp, “Sensitivity of LHC Experiments to Exotic Highly Ionising Particles”, Eur.Phys.J. C 72 (2012) 1985 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.