EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 75, 2014JEMS 2013 – Joint European Magnetic Symposia
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||4. Magnetic materials for energy|
|Published online||03 July 2014|
- K. H. J. Buschow (ed.), Concise Encyclopedia of Magnetic and Superconducting Materials, 2nd ed., 175–183 (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2005)
- J. M. D. Coey, Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 234–249, 418–427, 472 (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2009)
- E. Kneller and R. Hawig, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 27, 3588–3600 (1991) [CrossRef]
- H. Zeng et al., Nature 420, 395–398 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. Rong et al., Applied Physics Letters 96, 102513 (2010) [CrossRef]
- P. Bercoff and H. Bertorello, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 187, 169176 (1998) [CrossRef]
- M. Molaei et al., Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism 25, 519–524 (2012) [CrossRef]
- J. P. Liu et al., Nanoscale Magnetic Materials and Applications, 2nd ed., 309–332 (Springer, Dordrecht, 2009) [CrossRef]
- T. M. H. Dang et al., Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 3, 025015 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Luca Lutterotti, Material Analysis Using Diffraction version 2.33 [computer program] (1997–2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.