EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- Kuznetsov G.V., Al-Ani M.A., Sheremet M.A. Numerical analysis of convective heat transfer in a closed two-phase thermosyphon Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 2011. T. 20. No. 2. 201–210
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. New approach to the mathematical modeling of thermal regimes for electronic equipment Russian Microelectronics. 2008. T. 37. No. 2. C. 131–138
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. Mathematical modelling of complex heat transfer in a rectangular enclosure Thermophysics and Aeromechanics. 2009. T. 16. No. 1. C. 119–128
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. Two-dimensional problem of natural convection in a rectangular domain with local heating and heat-conducting boundaries of finite thickness Fluid Dynamics. 2006. T. 41. No. 6. C. 881–890
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. Conjugate natural convection in an enclosure with local heat sources Computational Thermal Sciences. 2009. T. 1. No. 3. C. 341–360
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.