EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- A.B. Basset, Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. A179 (1888)
- C.W. Oseen, Hydromechanik (Akademische Verlagsgem, Leipzig, 1927)
- W.A. Sirignano, Fluid Dynamics and Transport of Droplets and Sprays (Cambridge University, 1999) [CrossRef]
- V.I. Terekhov, M.A. Pakhomov, Heat and mass transfer and hydrodynamics in gas–steam flows (Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk State Technical University, 2009) (in Russian)
- V.V. Dubrovskii, A.M. Podvysotskii, A.A. Shraiber, J. Eng. Phys. 58, 5 (1990) [CrossRef]
- A. Wierzba, Exp. in Fluids. 9, 1 (1990) [CrossRef]
- A.A. Shreiber, A.M. Podvisotski, V.V. Dubrovski, Atom. and Sprays. 6, 6 (1996)
- A.K. Flock, D.R. Guildenbecher, J. Chen, P.E. Sojka, H.J. Bauer, Int. J. Mult. Flow. 47 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. Raffel, C. Willert, J. Kompenhans, Particle image velocimetry (Berlin, Springer Verlag, 1998) [CrossRef]
- R.S. Volkov, O.V. Vysokomornaya, G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, J. Eng. Phys. and Therm. 86, 6 (2013)
- A.V. Zakharevich, P.A. Strizhak, J. Eng. Therm. 22, 2 (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.