EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- N. Kelcev, Fundamentals of adsorption technology. Moscow: “Chemistry”, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mozgovoi, Extended abstract of PhD dissertation. Moscow: (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Romankov, V. Frolov, O. Flisyuk, Mathematical modeling diffusive filtration and heatmass transfer at regeneration of firm sorbents in an adsorber with the developed surface of a heat conductor. SPb.: HIMIZDAT, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lykov, Heat conductivity theory, Moscow: Vyssh. shkola, (1967) [Google Scholar]
- Ju. Vidin, V. Juravlev, V. Kolosov, Theoretical bases heating engineers, Krasnojarsk: (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Goldaev, Mathematical modeling and calculations of heat technical systems on the PC, Tomsk: TPU, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bazhan, V. Silvestorov, Handbook of heat transfer devices, Moscow. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ajnshtejn, General course of processes and devices of chemical technology, Moscow: (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Goldaev, A. Khushvaktov, Energy: Efficiency, reliability, safety: material works XIX Russian Sci. Tech. Conf. 2. 386–389 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.