EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- N. Kelcev, Fundamentals of adsorption technology. Moscow: “Chemistry”, (1984)
- S. Mozgovoi, Extended abstract of PhD dissertation. Moscow: (2001)
- P. Romankov, V. Frolov, O. Flisyuk, Mathematical modeling diffusive filtration and heatmass transfer at regeneration of firm sorbents in an adsorber with the developed surface of a heat conductor. SPb.: HIMIZDAT, (2009)
- A. Lykov, Heat conductivity theory, Moscow: Vyssh. shkola, (1967)
- Ju. Vidin, V. Juravlev, V. Kolosov, Theoretical bases heating engineers, Krasnojarsk: (2005)
- S. Goldaev, Mathematical modeling and calculations of heat technical systems on the PC, Tomsk: TPU, (2011)
- P. Bazhan, V. Silvestorov, Handbook of heat transfer devices, Moscow. (1989)
- V. Ajnshtejn, General course of processes and devices of chemical technology, Moscow: (2006)
- S. Goldaev, A. Khushvaktov, Energy: Efficiency, reliability, safety: material works XIX Russian Sci. Tech. Conf. 2. 386–389 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.