EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 77, 201416th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- G. Machin, K. Anhalt, F. Edler, J. Pearce, M. Sadli, R. Strnad, E. Vuelban; “HiTeMS: A pan-European project to solve high temperature measurement problems in industry”, In Temperature: Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry, vol. 8, edited by C. Meyer, 2013, AIP Conf. Proc. International Congress of Metrology 1552, 305 (2013); doi: 10.1063/1.4821383
- M. Sadli, T. Bellin-Croyat, F. Bourson, T. Deuzé, A. Diril, G. Failleau, C. Journeau, D. Lowe, S. Mokdad, C. Parga, N. Richard “ High-Temperature Fixed Points for Industrial Applications” presented at TEMPMEKO International Congress of Metrology 2013.
- D. Lowe, F. Bourson, C. Journeau, G. Machin, C. Parga, M. Sadli, “Correction for window transmission in radiation thermometry using high temperature fixed points”, In Proceedings of the International Metrology Conference “Métrologie 2013” International Congress of Metrology, Paris, 7-10 October 2013.
- F. Bourson, S. Briaudeau, B. Rougié, M. Sadli, “Developments around the Co-C eutectic point at LNEINM/Cnam”, Presented at Tempbeijing International Congress of Metrology 2008, Beijing, 20-23 October 2008 (paper 16. CD-Rom)
- M. Sadli, O. Pehlivan, F. Bourson, A. Diril, K. Ozcan, Int J Thermophys, 30, 36–46 (2009). [CrossRef]
- C. Parga, F. Bourson, M. Sadli, C. Journeau “Cellules à points fixes de température pour la recherché appliquée” In Proceedings of Congrès de la Société Française de Thermique SFT-2013 International Congress of Metrology, Gérardmer, 28-31 May 2013.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.