EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 77, 201416th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- “ The carcinogenicity of outdoor air pollution” Dana Loomis et al, The Lancet Oncology, 14: 1262 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 692/2008 of 18 July 2008 implementing and amending Regulation (EC) No 715/2007 of the European Parliament and of the Council on type-approval of motor vehicles with respect to emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 5 and Euro 6) and on access to vehicle repair and maintenance information.
- UN/ECE 2013 Regulation No 49, Offic. J. Eur. Union L:171, 1 (2013).
- UN/ECE 2012 Regulation No 83, Offic. J. Eur. Union L:42, 1 (2012).
- ISO/DIS 27891, Aerosol particle number concentration - Calibration of condensation particle counters (draft version 12, 2013).
- “Traceable size determination of nanoparticles, a comparison among European metrology institutes”, F. Meli et al, Meas. Sci. Technol. 23: 125005 (2012). [CrossRef]
- “Size characterization of airborne SiO2 nanoparticles with on-line and off-line measurement techniques: an interlaboratory comparison study”, C. Motzkus et al, J Nanopart Res 15:1919 (2013). [CrossRef]
- ISO Guide 30, Terms and definitions used in connection with reference materials (1992).
- ISO 15900, Determination of particle size distribution - Differential electrical mobility analysis for aerosol particles (2009).
- COUNCIL DIRECTIVE of 2 August 1972 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the measures to be taken against the emission of pollutants from diesel engines for use in vehicles.
- Ordinance of the Federal Department of Justice and Police from 19th march 2006 on exhaust gas measuring instruments for combustion engines.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.