EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 78, 2014Wigner 111 – Colourful & Deep Scientific Symposium
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Wigner’s Heritage (plenary talks)|
|Published online||25 September 2014|
- E. Wigner, On Unitary Representations of the Inhomogeneous Lorentz group, Ann. Math. 40, 149–204 (1939). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Kim and E. P. Wigner, Space-time geometry of relativistic particles, J. Math. Phys. 31, 55–60 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics, 6th Ed. (Pergamon, Oxford, 1980). [Google Scholar]
- C. Brosseau, Fundamentals of Polarized Light: A Statistical Optics Approach (John Wiley, New York, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Kim and M. E. Noz, Symmetries Shared by the Poincaré Group and the Poincaré Sphere, Symmetry 5, 223–252 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Han, Y. S. Kim, and M. E. Noz, Stokes parameters as a Minkowskian four-vector, Phys. Rev. E 56, 6065–76. (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. E. A. Saleh and M. C. Teich, Fundamentals of Photonics, Second Edition (Wiley, Hoboken, New Jersey, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Naimark, Linear Representation of the Lorentz Group, Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 9, No.4(62), 19–93 (1954). [Google Scholar]
- An English version of this article (translated by F. V. Atkinson) is in the American Mathematical Society Translations, Series 2. Volume 6, 379–458 (1957). [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Kim and M. E. Noz Theory and Applications of the Poincaré Group (Reidel, Dordrecht 1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Başkal and Y. S. Kim, de Sitter group as a symmetry for optical decoherence, J. Phys. A 39, 7775–88 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Weinberg, Photons and Gravitons in S-Matrix Theory: Derivation of Charge Conservation and Equality of Gravitational and Inertial Mass, Phys. Rev. 135, B1049–56 (1964). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Han, Y. S. Kim, and D. Son, Photon spin as a rotation in gauge space, Phys. Rev. D 25, 461–463 (1982). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.