EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 79, 2014E2C 2013 – 3rd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||T1 – Fundamental Science|
|Published online||10 December 2014|
- M. Z. Jacobson, M. A. Delucchi, Scientific American, Vol. 301 N. 5, 58 (2009) [CrossRef]
- T. T. Chow, Applied Energy 87, 365 (2010). [CrossRef]
- P. Gipe, Wind Power (Chelsea Green Publishing, White River Junction, 2004)
- Sachin Mishra, S. K. Singal, D. K. Khatod, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 15, 3862 (2011) [CrossRef]
- R. Bertani, Geothermics 34, 651 (2005) [CrossRef]
- L. Dong, H. Liu, S. Riffat, Applied Thermal Engineering 29, 2119 (2009) [CrossRef]
- A. F. de Falcão, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 14, 899 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Blasone, F. Dell'Anno, R. De Luca, G. Torre, Eur. J. Phys. 34, 763 (2013) [CrossRef]
- J. H. Hubbard, B. H. West, Differential Equations: A Dynamical Systems Approach (Springer, New York, 1991)
- F. W. Sears, M. W. Zemansky, H. D. Young, University Physics, 5th ed. (Addison-Wesley, Reading, 1977)
- W. E. Boyce and R. C. DiPrima, Elementary differential equations and boundary value problems (Wiley, New York, 1977)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.