EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 79, 2014E2C 2013 – 3rd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||T3 – Energy Production, Distribution and Storage|
|Published online||10 December 2014|
- J. Ros, J. Oliveier, and J. Notenboom. “Sustainability of biomass in a bio-based economy”. PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency, Feb. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- www.edgar-program.com [Google Scholar]
- W. Nefkens. “Distributed control of a micro gas grid of prosumers”. Master thesis, University of Groningen, The Netherlands, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. K. H. Larsen, S. Trip, N. D. van Foreest, and J. M. A. Scherpen, “Distributed MPC for controlling micro-CHPs in a network.”, in Proc The 2012 American Control Conference, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. K. H. Larsen, N. D. van Foreest, and J. M. A. Scherpen, “Distributed control of the power supply-demand balance. Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions, 4, no. 2 pp. 828-836, Jun (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Morari and J. Lee, “Model predictive control: Past, present, and futue.” Computer and Chemical Engineering, 23, no. 4, pp. 667-682, 1999 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Negenborn, “Multi-agent model predictive control with applications to power networks.” Ph.D dissertation, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- www.americanbiogascouncil.org [Google Scholar]
- J. Barnthale, H. Bergmann, H. Hornbachner, and D. Konrad. “Gasversorging mitttels lokaler Biogas-Mikronetze, report Bundesministerium fur Verkehr, Innovation und Technologie.” (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Grond. “Gas load profiles.” DNV KEMA, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.