EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 79, 2014E2C 2013 – 3rd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||T3 – Energy Production, Distribution and Storage|
|Published online||10 December 2014|
- IAEA, Environmental and Source Monitoring, Safety Guide, No. RS-G-1.8
- P. Finocchiaro, “DMNR: a new concept for real-time online monitoring of short and medium term radioactive waste” in Radioactive Waste: Sources, Types and Management, Nova Science Publishers, 2012
- P. Finocchiaro, et al., “Characterization of a Novel 100-Channel Silicon Photomultiplier – Part I: Noise”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 55, No. 10, 2757–2764, October 2008 [CrossRef]
- P. Finocchiaro, et al., “Characterization of a Novel 100-Channel Silicon Photomultiplier – Part II: Charge and Time”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 55, No. 10, 2765–2773, October 2008 [CrossRef]
- Reference gamma-ray and waste drum data provided by Ansaldo Nucleare S.p.A., corso Perrone 25, 16161, Genova, Italy
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.