EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 79, 2014E2C 2013 – 3rd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||T3 – Energy Production, Distribution and Storage|
|Published online||10 December 2014|
- Hering, W., Stieglitz, R., Wetzel, R. Application of liquid metals for solar energy systems. 2nd Eur. Energy Conf., Maastricht (2012)
- Wu, S.-Y., Xiao, L., Cao, Y., Li, Y.-R. A parabolic dish/AMTEC solar thermal power system and its performance evaluation. Applied Energy 87, 452–462 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Tervo, J., Manninen, A., Ilola, R., Hänninen, H. State-of-the-art of thermoelectric materials processing, VTT-WORK-124 (2009)
- Heinzel, V., Huber, F., Peppler, W., Will, H. Thechnological tests with respect to the use of beta alumina in Alkali-Metal-Thermo-Electric Converters (AMTEC). Key Eng. Mat. 59&60, 381–394 (1991) [CrossRef]
- Hunt, T. K., Rasmussen, J. R. Fractional Watt AMTEC Converter. Space Techn. Applications Int. Forum – STAIF 2006, 567–572 (2006)
- Elmer, T., Riffat, S. B. State of the art review: fuel cell technologies in the domestic built environment. Int. Conf. on Sustainable Energy Techn., Canada (2012)
- Dimova-Malinovska, D. The state-of-the-art and future development of the photovoltaic technologies – the route from crystalline to nanostructured and new emerging materials. J. Physics. Conference Series 253 (2010)
- Miles, R. W., Hynes, K. M., Forbes, I. Photovoltaic solar cells: An overview of stato-of-the-art cell development and environmental issues. Pr. in Crystal Growth and Ch. Mat., 51, 1–42 (2005) [CrossRef]
- Kummer, J. T., Weber, N. Forbes, I. Thermo-electric generator. U.S. Patent No. 3458356 (1969)
- Lysenko, G. P. Lithium AMTEC with gas-diffusion cathode, Energy Conversion Eng. Conf., IECEC 96, 2, 890–893 (1996)
- Cole, T. Thermoelectric Energy Conversion with Solid Electrolytes. Science 221, 915–920 (1983)
- Merill, J. Schuller, M., Huang, M. Vacuum testing of high-efficiency multi-tube AMTEC cells: February 1997-October 1997, Space Tech. and Applications Int. Forum, 420, 1613–1620 (1998)
- Lodhi, M.A.K., Vijayaraghavan, P., Daloglu, A. Time-dependent BASE performance and power degradation in AMTEC, J. Power Sources 93, 41–49 (2001) [CrossRef]
- Ryan, M.A., Kisor, A., Williams, R F., Jeffries-Nakamura, B., O'Connor, D. Lifetimes of Electrodes for AMTEC Cells, 29th Intersociety Energy Conversion Eng. Conf., 877–881 (1994)
- Tournier, J.-M., El-Genk, M. S., Design optimization of high-power, liquid anode AMTEC, Space Techn. Applications Int. Forum – STAIF 2003, 740–750 (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.