EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 80, 2014QCD@Work 2014 – International Workshop on Quantum Chromodynamics Theory and Experiment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2014|
- ATLAS collaboration, Observation of a new particle in the search for the standard model Higgs boson with the ATLAS detector at the LHC, (Phys. Lett. B, 716, 2012) pp.1 [CrossRef]
- CMS collaboration, Observation of a new boson at a mass of 125 GeV with the CMS experiment at the LHC, (Phys. Lett. B 716, 2012) pp 30 [CrossRef]
- CMS collaboration, The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC, (JINST S08004, 2008), pp 3.
- CMS collaboration, Particle-flow event reconstruction in CMS and performance for jets, taus and MET, (CMS-PAS-PFT-09-001, 2009).
- CMS collaboration, Identification of b-quark jets with the CMS experiment, (JINST, 8 P04013, 2013).
- CMS collaboration, Performance of τ-lepton reconstruction and identification in CMS, 2012 JINST 7 P01001
- CMS collaboration, Evidence for the 125 GeV Higgs boson decaying to a pair of τ leptons (JHEP 05 2014, CMS-HIG-13-004)
- ATLAS and CMS collaborations, LHC Higgs Combination Group, Procedure for the LHC Higgs boson search combination in Summer 2011, ATL-PHYS-PUB-2011-11 (2011).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.