EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 80, 2014QCD@Work 2014 – International Workshop on Quantum Chromodynamics Theory and Experiment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2014|
- M. A. Shifman, V. I. Vainshtein, and V. I. Zakharov, Nucl. Phys. B147, 385 (1979) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- B. L. Ioffe, Nucl. Phys B188, 317 (1981) [CrossRef]
- A. Ozpineci, S. Yakovlev, and V. Zamiralov, At. Nucl. Phys. 68, 304 (2005);
- Mod. Rev. Lett. 20, 243 (2005) [CrossRef]
- Lai Wang and Frank X. Lee, Phys. Rev. D78, 013003 (2008)
- Shi-lin Zhu, W.-Y. P. Hwang, and Ze-sen Yang, Phys. Rev. D57, 1524 (1998)
- Charles B. Chiu, J. Pasupathy, and S. J. Wilson, Phys. Rev. D33, 1961 (1986)
- T. Aliev, A. Ozpineci, and M. Savci, Phys. Rev. D66, 016002 (2002)
- P. Ball and V. M. Braun, Phys. Rev. D55, 5561 (1997);
- Phys. Rev. D58, 094016 (1998)
- T. M. Aliev, K. Azizi, and M. Savci, arXiv:1303.6798 [hep-ph]
- T. M. Aliev, K. Azizi, and M. Savci, arXiv:1303.6897v2 [hep-ph]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.