EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- W.J. Parker, R.J. Jenkins, C.P. Butler, J. Appl. Phys. V. 32, 9 (1961)
- O. Altun, B. Erhan, A. Kalemtas, J. Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering V 30 2 (2008)
- L.A. Novitsky, B.M. Stepanov, Optical properties of materials at low temperatures (Mechanica energetika, Moscow, 1980)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.D. Katz, Izmeritelnaja technica 9 (2012)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.D. Katz, News of the St.-Petersburg state institute of technology (technical university. 14 (2012)
- M.D. Katz EPJ Web of Converences 76 010017 (2014) URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/20147601017
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.D. Kats, Measurement Techniques 52 I 4 (2009)
- B.M. Yavorsky, A.A. Detlaf, The reference manual on physics (Nauka, Moscow, 1979)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, Thermophysics and Aerodynamics 16. 1 (2009)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, Russian Microelectronics 37 (2008) [CrossRef]
- A.A. Samarskiy, Theory of the difference schemes (Nauka, Moscow 1983)
- I.K. Kikoin, Tables of physical values: reference manual (Atomizdat, Moscow, 1976)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.