EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- Beskorovayny NM, Kalin BA, PlatonovPA Materials of construction of nuclear reactors. (Energoatomizdat, 1995)
- Blinova IV, Sokolov ID Atomic energy technology abroad, 6, 3 (2012)
- Skachek MA Management of spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste nuclear power station (Publishing House MEI, 2007)
- Barbin NM, Terentev DI, Alekseev SG, Peshkov AV. Proceedings of the International Congress “Fundamental technologies for processing and disposal of man-made waste”
- Kolbin TS, Terentev DI, Barbin NM, Alekseev SG. Technosphere safety, 1, 30 (2013)
- Kolbin TS, Terentev DI, Barbin NM, Alekseev SG. Technosphere safety, 2, 40 (2013)
- Yang H-C, Eun H-C, Lee D-G. J. of nuclear science and technology, 10, 869 (2005) [CrossRef]
- Barbin NM, Terentev DI, Alekseev SG Chemical and Radiation Physics: Collection / Ed. IG Assovskogo, AA Berlin, GB Manelis (Torus Press, 2011)
- Barbin NM, Terentev DI, Alekseev SG. Modern science 2, 134 (2012)
- Vatolin NA, GK Moiseev, Trusov BG. Termodinamic modeling in high temperature systems. (Metallurgy, 1994)
- GK Moiseev, Vyatkin GP Barbin NM Application of thermodynamic modeling for the study of interactions involving ionic melts – (Chelyabinsk: Out of SUSU, 2002)
- Gurevich LV, Weitz IV, Medvedev VA Thermodynamic properties of individual substances: Right. ed-e in 4 volumes (Nauka, 1982)
- Alemasov VE, Dergalin AF, Silence AP Thermodynamic and transport properties of the combustion products: Directory in 5 volumes (VNIIT, since 1971)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.